Our philosophy at Superior Community Management is simple:
“We believe in quality, service, and performance with uncompromising integrity.”
Superior Community Management (SCM) started as the dream of a Board Member much like yourself. The dream was to have an Association Management Company that would provide the personal care and attention that you would give your Association, if you only had the time. Since then we have set in action a plan to make that dream a reality.
SCM plays a key role in building a sense of community and positively affecting homeowners' perceptions of their association through consistent communications and management of the association's business. We know the area, we have the resources, and we have the experience to manage your HOA needs, efficiently, on time, and on budget.
Our staff is comprised of outstanding professionals and Our Services are based on the best practices within the industry. We are honest, hard working and thorough in our management with each and every association. While many companies take a "big business" approach, we believe in a hands-on personal way of doing business.
We are dedicated to educating ourselves. Our staff is experienced, all with Community Association Institute (CAI) designations.
SCM encourages all of our business partners to hold us accountable in maintaining these standards (following) by informing us if we fail to meet these commitments.
- HONESTY—Honesty is the foundation for all activities of the company. We will not lie or distort the truth regardless of the consequences.
- RESPECT—We will show respect for each and every person with whom we come in contact while performing our duties.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE—Our commitment is to provide outstanding customer service. We will meet our commitments and follow through with our responsibilities
- ATTITUDE—We will be courteous and friendly at all times. We will support and help one another.
- EFFICIENCY—We will strive to reduce costs for each Association and reduce waste.
- GROWTH—It is our goal to promote growth for the company and its personnel which results in increased service to our clients.
A majority of our business comes from "word of mouth" referrals. People are telling their family, friends, co-workers and neighbors about the service and attention they receive within our portfolio.